Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identitat: CAN CELS
Corporate address: Carrer Josep Baderna, 21, 08572 – Sant Pere de Torelló (Barcelona)
For what purpose do we process your personal data?
CAN CELS will process user data in an automated manner, for the following specific purposes:
- Manage the contracting of services carried out through the Platform;
- Respond to requests for information requested through the page;
- Keep you informed about products and services that may be of interest to you.
- Make anonymous statistical reports regarding the access habits and the activity carried out by users on the Platform;
- In the event that you send us your CV, we will process your data in order to manage the job application and carry out the necessary actions for the selection and recruitment of personnel.
- Comply with legally established obligations, as well as verify compliance with contractual obligations, including fraud prevention.
What categories of data do we process?
In accordance with the aforementioned purposes, CAN CELS treats the following categories of data:
- Identification data: name, surname, postal address, email address, postal code, telephone, age, DNI/NIF
- Bank details: bank account number
- Academic and professional data: training/qualifications, professional experience, membership of professional colleges or associations; in the case of selection processes.
- Metadades de comunicacions electròniques.
- Commercial information data.
The personal data requested are mandatory, so the refusal to supply them will mean the impossibility of carrying out the provision of the contracted services.
The user guarantees that the data provided is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date, being responsible for any direct or indirect damage that may occur as a result of the breach of this obligation.
In the event that the user provides data from third parties, he declares that he has their consent and undertakes to transfer the information contained in this clause, exempting CAN CELS from any responsibility in this regard.
However, CAN CELS will be able to carry out checks to verify this fact, adopting the corresponding due diligence measures, in accordance with data protection regulations.
What is the origin of the data?
The personal data processed by CAN CELS comes from the interested party.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your data is the consent you will give us when completing the form for the request for information, for the acquisition of products or registration in some activity and/or event.
For its part, the management of the contracting of services is legitimized by the execution of the contract itself.
Additionally, the legitimacy for the processing of your data in relation to the submission of CVs and registration in professional offers that we may publish, is based on the consent of the user who submits his data, which he may withdraw at any time, although this would mean that your candidacy cannot be taken into account in our personnel selection processes.
However, the withdrawal of your consent will not affect the legality of the treatments carried out previously.
How long will we keep your data?
CAN CELS will keep the information and personal data for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the data was obtained, as long as the consent granted is not revoked.
Subsequently, once the provision of the service has been completed, the data will be blocked without carrying out any treatment on them beyond keeping them at the disposal of the Public Administrations, Judges and Courts, for the attention of possible responsibilities arising from the treatment, during the period of prescription of these, after which the cancellation must proceed.
On the other hand, to determine data retention periods, CAN CELS considers local laws, contractual obligations and the expectations and requirements of its customers. When personal information is no longer needed, it will be securely deleted or destroyed.
In the event that data is provided in relation to job offers, these will be kept for a period of two years. After this period, the data will be deleted, unless otherwise indicated.
Who is your data communicated to?
The personal data provided to CAN CELS may be communicated to third parties to whom CAN CELS is obliged to transmit information, such as authorities, courts and public bodies.
Likewise, the data may be communicated to those third party companies providing CAN CELS services. These providers provide adequate and sufficient guarantees in relation to data processing, since a responsible selection of service providers is carried out that incorporates specific requirements in case the services involve the processing of personal data.
To which recipients will your data be transferred?
Personal data will not be transferred to third parties, except as required by law. International data transfers to third countries are also not carried out.
CAN CELS has contracted different services with the following providers, who are provided with their personal data in order to fulfill the services entrusted to them:
- Banc de Sabadell. Company in charge of the payment platform.
- Spain Tri, GLS, as a company in charge of transport.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone can, at any time and for free, exercise the following rights:
1. RIGHT OF ACCESS:Obtain confirmation of whether your data is being processed and, if so, you will have the right to access the following information regarding the processing of your data:
- the purposes of the treatment;
- the categories of personal data being processed;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data may be communicated;
- the expected period of retention of personal data
- the existence of the right to request the rectification, deletion, opposition of data, or the limitation of treatment
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- when the personal data have not been obtained from the interested party, any available information about its origin
- the existence of automated decisions, including the elaboration of profiles and significant information about the logic applied, as well as the importance and expected consequences of this treatment for the interested party.
- Where personal data is transferred to a third country or an international organisation, the data subject shall have the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards under Article 46 relating to the transfer.
2. RIGHT OF DELETE: Obtain the deletion of your data when any of the following circumstances occur (as long as the data do not meet any of the requirements contemplated in the regulations: that they are data of general interest, necessary for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, or to exercise the right to freedom of expression,...):
- The personal data are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected
- The interested party withdraws the consent given for the processing of the data;
- The interested party opposes the treatment and other legitimate reasons for the treatment do not prevail
- The personal data have been treated unlawfully;
- Personal data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation that may be established;
3. RIGHT OF RECTIFICATION: Modify inaccurate, erroneous or incomplete data.
4. RIGHT OF PORTABILITY: To receive from CAN CELS the personal data pertaining to it and to transmit it to another data controller when:
- the legality of the treatment is based on the consent of the interested party or on the fulfillment of a contract
- the treatment is carried out by automated means.
5. RIGHT OF OBJECTION: Object to the fact that personal data concerning you are the subject of a treatment based on the fulfillment of purposes of public interest, or of legitimate interest for the person in charge.
6. RIGHT OF LIMITATION OF TREATMENT: Obtain from the controller the limitation of data processing when any of the following conditions are met:
- the interested party contests the accuracy of the personal data, during a period that allows the person in charge to verify the accuracy thereof;
- el tractament sigui il·lícit i l'interessat s'oposi a la supressió de les dades personals i sol•liciti en el seu lloc la limitació del seu ús;
-the controller no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the treatment, but the interested party needs them for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims;
- the interested party has opposed the treatment by virtue of the right of opposition
7. RIGHT NOT TO BE OBJECT OF AUTOMATED INDIVIDUAL DECISIONS: Obtain human intervention in the processing of data and challenge automated decisions.
8. REVOCATION OF CONSENT.
9, CLAIM BEFORE THE SPANISH DATA PROTECTION AGENCY. When the interested party considers that CAN CELS has violated the rights recognized by the applicable regulations on data protection, they can contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es)
CAN CELS is committed to regulatory compliance and respect for users' rights, as well as respect for their privacy, so if you have any questions about how we treat your personal data, don't hesitate to contact us at through the indicated channels.
How can they exercise their rights?
CAN CELS recognizes and guarantees the possibility of exercising the rights described above. That is why it has enabled the necessary means so that the user can exercise them.
The user can send a letter addressed to CAN CELS Carrer Josep Badrena, number 21, Sant Pere de Torelló, postal code: 08572, province of Barcelona, or through the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, providing a copy of your ID.
For an adequate exercise of these rights, we urge you to use as a reference the templates and models for the exercise of rights that can be located on the website of the Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es).
Secrecy and data security
The website undertakes to use the data included in the file, to respect its confidentiality and to use it in accordance with its purpose, as well as to comply with its obligation to save and adapt all the measures to avoid alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with what is established in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, relating to the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data.
In any case, you guarantee that the personal data provided through the forms are truthful, being obliged to communicate any modification. Likewise, it guarantees that all the information provided corresponds to your actual situation, that it is up-to-date and accurate.
In addition, you must keep your data up-to-date at all times, being the only person responsible for the inaccuracy or falsity of the data provided and for the damages that this may cause to CAN CELS as the owner of the Website, or to third parties for of the use of said website.
Last updated December 13, 2021